Monday, July 27, 2015

" BLUE ROSE TEATIME "

" WELCOME" to teatime.


I have picked fresh flowers in honour of your visit.


                                                  LOOK,
             at the pretty Royal Albert teacup 
                 that I found in the cupboard.
                          Surprise, Surprise 


                    There's something to be said for   
          cleaning out your cupboards( Ha Ha)


                      I am quite taken with the unusual 
                colour combination ... of the
  deep variegated blues and soft pink accents.
          It seems dreamy and romantic, like
          the fairytale, "Beauty and the Beast".


        Don't you think that the pink makes the 
            florals " POP" with excitement!!!


           You might need your glasses to see,
              that the inner ring of the saucer is  
              painted in a lighter shade of blue 
     than the outer ring ... which just makes the 
        teacup a little more enticing to sip from.
                                                           

That's my daughter,Manda, in the Venetian glass photo frame ... She's going to love this colourful teatime combo... Since she and the grandchildren are coming for a visit, I should continue to search out, some smaller teasets for the annual summer tea party with my three year old granddaughter, Miss Minnie Mouse.

 It's going to be a busy time for tea and fairy gardening  next week...
                  I wonder if I can keep up?

   Maybe, it would be wise to take in some extra
       teatime relaxation here with you ladies.

Do you think there is an energy pack that I can
                    buy somewhere? ( Ha Ha)



              I'm so  pleased that you joined me for 
                             teatime  today.

                " HAVE A  FABULOUS WEEK "

           TODAY, I'm sharing teatime with:
                Sandi: Rose Chintz Cottage
                Ruth  : Antiques and Teacups
                Bernideen's Teatime Blog
                Martha's Favorites
                                                            

15 comments:

Margie said...

What a beautiful teacup! I don't see the blue rose design too often. Enjoy your visit with your daughter and grandchildren.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

That is a pretty teacup! How lovely to have a tea party with your daughter and granddaughter. I have family members who live away too and when they come home it is such a treat. Love the figurine; she is darling! Enjoy the time with your family and thank you for joining me for tea.

Blessings,
Sandi

Zaa said...

Thanks for the visit Margie...Hugs

Zaa said...

Thanks Sandi ..Yes it's a fun time when the grand children arrive9 ha Ha) busy, busy... ENJOY your day ...Hugs

quakerhillfarm said...

I see that your little granddaughter loves "to tea" also! I love the beautiful blue cup! Looks so cottage! Have a wonderful week! Lynn

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Ooh Zaa,you share the prettiest vignettes with the sweetest figurines, flowers and teacups!!! Your R A teacup is such a beauty and I did see, (with my glasses on!) the faint blue on the saucer. Your daughter is such a beauty and your granddaughter is a doll baby!! Enjoy your special time with them making memories with tea parties and cooking together.
Thank you for your sweet visit to my tea party and cooking camp. I think your little Miss Minnie would love to make the caterpillar cheese ball with you.

Martha's Favorites said...

Hello Zaa, I noticed your picture did not come out on the link so I had to come by and take a peek at what you were sharing. I love the vignettes and your beautiful Granddaughter will enjoy her visit for sure. Thank you for your prayers. I have begun to feel better. Blessings, Martha

Zaa said...

Thanks Lynn... I'm loved your teatime hats... and sweet post with you granddaughter...Too cute...Hugs

Zaa said...

Hey Kitty ... I can't wait to make the caterpillar cheese balls with the kids..Thanks for all the sweet inspiration...Hugs

Zaa said...

Dear Martha... So glad that your feeling better and joining us once again for teatime...Sending healing prayers your way ...Hugs

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful teacup! It's amazing how many patterns RA produced. I've never seen this one before. The blue roses are special and I agree the pink was a brilliant touch to add. Have fun with your daughter and grandchildren! I'm sure there will be many teatimes coming up this week for you.

Zaa said...

Thanks for the teatime visit Nora...and for the tearoom visit on your blog..It was fun...Hugs

Two Cottages And Tea said...

What a beautiful teacup! I hope you are enjoying this week with your family!

Linda said...

Beautiful and heartwarming! :)

Martha's Favorites said...

Life is Beautiful. I love visiting and seeing all your figurines. The cutie Granddaughter, bets it all. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha