Wednesday, June 24, 2015

" TEATIME TRIP "


Today, I'm driving from the country to the city ... Would you like  to come along for the ride? ...We might see something interesting
... LIKE ...
A  beautiful heritage home.  



Ned and Fred ... Just a few nods from the locals.


Let's make a quick  stop at Victoria 's Veranda,


Sometimes, she has a thing or two  to buy.
Do you see anything you want?
Wooden Blocks( below) are quite rare these days.


Lookie, lookie ...Maybe that little teapot(below)  or the yellow children's table would  be  cute under a big old tree on a hot summers day... No time to dilly dally... COME ON ...  Let's continue the journey.



Time for a thirst quenching sip of Rose petal, " Honey Bush Tea", made and distributed in Langley, BC., Canada. It's an all natural blend that I bought at "Winners"...Tastes like honey nectar with a hint of roses.


A trip to the city takes  fifty-five minutes. We're almost there. Of course, in amongst my appointments, we have to stop at Value Village, because I have a 30% off coupon.... Here's what I bought .
One of three  pretty teasets...This one is a Sutherland , English China. I'll show you the other two, next week...because they're black and I don't want to darken the day...( Please excuse the lines on the page.) It seems to be out of my control.

I love those floral brush stokes. The little dashes of red amongst the blue petals is a precious touch too. It's  sort of perky !!!



OK... I'm Driving Home now. It's been raining most of the day ... OMG ... Who could imagine sunshine and a rainbow at 8:00 p.m.  " WHAT A BLESSING !!!


          We're half way home now .... HMMMM 
                     What is this I see?



 A MOOSE !!! 
That's a rare sight. Looks like he's drinking,
  "Swamp Water Tea"
M-m-m-m
Delicious.


He's a handsome young fellow, isn't he? ( Ha Ha)
It seems that we're being showered with gifts today.



Oh Dear ...My Iris' are languishing in this inclement weather . They're bent over,laying on the ground, due to heavy droplets of water ..TSK TSK


I just had to bring them out of the dampness.


Aren't the colours wonderful? They blend quite nicely with my new cup and saucer ... Don't they ? 
This, is the perfect ending, to a  busy day. 
TEA


As it should be ... with good teatime friends.
THANKS for sharing the journey.
ENJOY your week Ladies.



TODAY I'm sharing teatime with: Martha's Favorites and Bernideen's Teatime Blog

14 comments:

Margie said...

Thank you for letting us accompany you on your fun trip! The "swamp water tea" made me smile. Your teacup's lovely (and the 30% off is a nice bonus!) and I can't wait to see the black cups next week!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thanks for letting me tag along with you on your fun journey today! I certainly enjoyed my shopping trip and sightseeing along the way. Ahhhh and the tea in your pretty new cup was soooo relaxing. I always enjoy my time spent with you, Zaa.

Stephanie said...

Hi sweet friend! It was a joy to "ride" along with you on your journey :) I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I loved seeing the sweet Moose! What a treat to see him in the water. And your tea cup is simply stunning.

Hugs to you!

Zaa said...

Goodness Margie .. You may have to come for every week.. I'll save one of the new cups for you, my Friend...Hugs

Zaa said...

Dearest Kitty .. You're like a ' Best Friend" .. i just want to share ' out behind the wood pile with you ' since I saw seven new kittens" ( Ha ha).. and I love your recipes... Thanks for visiting...Big Hugs

Zaa said...

Hey Stephanie .. Your visit are always ' Special" .. I'm making your rhubarb cake tomorrow...Yummy .. Big Hugs

Sandra said...

Quite a busy day with some wonderful stops along the way. I like your new tea cup and saucer and they do go well with the beautiful blooms you brought in from the rain. So many delightful pictures you shared with us.

Karen said...

Hi Zaa,
Your teacup is so very pretty today. I shop at Value Village too and have found some lovely treasures there. I must check to see when my 30 percent coupon expires because I have been saving it for a big purchase. Happy Tea Day and Have a Wonderful Week! Karen

Zaa said...

Thanks for coming along on the teatime ride... I'm sos glad that you enjoyed yourself...Love your rework....Hugs

Zaa said...

Thanks Karen ...I know that you have a great Value Village .. and envy the huge stock...I used to stop there when they didn't have 30% coupons..I'm so glad that you dropped in for tea , my friend...Have a lovely day ...Hugs

Bernideen said...

I loved seeing the moose. Glad you got such a cute teacup. It just hailed like crazy here and I am surprised there isn't more damage to my garden since the lawn is covered in green leaves. I enjoyed your post.

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Thank you for the ride. The moose was a nice touch. *grin*

Zaa said...

Oh Dear Bernideen... I hope there wasn't too much damage ..in the meantime enjoy another chip of tea...Hugs

Zaa said...

Thanks for the visit Donna...Please do come again...Hugs