Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"AUTUMN KISS"

"Autumn scenes drift by my window .. the autumn scenes of red and gold".... a kaleidoscope of mystical bronze looms ahead for nature.  Alas .... It seems as if , the  " Prince of Thieves" has stolen sweet summer away.

It's a misty day, drizzling with cool rains that echo ,"all good things must pass" .... SO , let's get on with the tea to warm the cockles of the soul. M-M-M-M-  !!!! Autumn can  be such  a beautiful visual .




The adventure of selecting tea on such a day should be  exciting...soooooo .... Let us think of the experience of  drinking a magical elexir to brighten your rose colored glassed . Fortunately, my cupboards are stocked with many exotic blends .... I will close my eyes and select a flavour ... Oh , yummy ... It's  'Carmel Black Tea"   from " King's Place " in downtown, Fredrickton (a full bodied
tea )... Perhaps it possesses that enlightening aroma that will activate my olfactory nerve( sniff , sniff) .


 Don 't you just  love the fragrant scent  of loose  tea leaves? Hm-m-m-m-Good !!!!!

Here, I've included the phone number just incase you wish to order some of these indulgent , flavourful leaves. Oops, a few fragrant drop landed on the label....That's how good it was " Ha ha" to the very last drop.!!!!!



I am so enjoying the warmth of the autumn foliage together with  my aromatic tea blend, that I've quite forgotten to select a teacup( Ha Ha) ... Since , I'm still in recouperation mode from hip surgery last week. I will ask my hubby to select an appropriate cup. AHHHH ...Good choice ... It is one that he brought back from Japan for me. The perfect colour for  our " Breast Awareness"  that I'm joining in on over at Sandi's "Rose Chintz Cottage".


Now to relax with a few pictures of my little grand-daughter " Auriane " who just may come to visit Grandma soon.

Time to get the Autumn tea sets out .
 ENJOY the BEAUTY !!!!

12 comments:

Clara said...

You have a beautiful grand daughter and she has a beautiful name. I love the tea cup your husband chose. It is a perfect pink. thank you for sharing.
~Clara

Maria Andrade said...

Hi Zaa,
What a beautiful post to celebrate tea, together with Breast Cancer Awareness!
I love caramel tea and the Japanese tea cup is just a beauty! But a perfect beauty is that lovely grand-daughter of yours!
Welcome back and have a good recovery from surgery!
Hugs

Beth said...

What a sweet little baby! Your tea images are beautiful - the flavor sounds good and your teacup is lovely.

Zaa said...

Thanks Clare ..I'll tell you more about it next Tuesday.Loved your visit...Hugs

Zaa said...

Thank You Marie..Your visit and post always make me feel good...Hugs

Zaa said...

Beth ...Thank you for your sweet visit..Hugs

Antiques And Teacups said...

I am so glad you are recovering well! The tea blend sounds fabulous...just the sort I would pick, and your cup is lovely! How nice that you have such a wonderful companion visiting! That must cheer you up no end!
Ruth

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I hope your recovery is well underway, Zaa. Mmmm, caramel tea sounds delightful! The teacup that your hubby selected is just beautiful and perfect for my Pink Tea. That little grandbaby is so adorable and I hope you get to visit with her soon. I'm happy to have you join me once again for tea. Enjoy your day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Zaa said...

Dear Ruth ..OH yes I'm so excited to have Auriane for a visit... Thank You for stopping over with alittle bit of teatime cheer... Hugs

Zaa said...

Dear Sandi..
You posting are always a delight... and they perk up my spirit...I'm expecting an autumn visit for tea with Auriane in week..So that's something to look forward to...ENJOY the season...Hugs

Terri said...

OH your granddaughter is so adorable! I love visits with my grandchildren too. They are such a blessing.
The caramel tea sounds delicious. I just picked up two new blends myself this week and haven't yet given them a try.
Hugs,
Terri

FABBY'S LIVING said...

What an adorable grandgirl you have, she's just so cute and sweet!
Lovely post you shared for this special month of Cancer wareness month of Oct. Your Japanese teacup is gorgeous and that tea sounds great, although I've never had that flavor before! Thanks for your sweet and kind visit. Hugs,
FABBY